CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

♥Fíŗ§Ť ŵŌŘĐş♥

我对你的感觉是真的……
这个部落格,于2009年5月18日,正式开始……之前的,不看也罢,看也没关系……
会诉说的,是我和他,我和兴华中学的故事……

Sunday, November 16, 2008

Funfair

Yesterday I go the Funfair near Jusco----the Euro Funfair...
I play the Euro Wheel and a sort of Flying thing...Fly here and there and fly so high, I nearly drop my shoes ler!! My brother accompany me there and sit on the Flying thingy lorr....After he came down he keep on sweating!!!until 2 hrs sia!! I got nothing, still healthy!! Haha~! When I wanna sit another Flying thingy, my father say rest cuz my brother cannot liao, later HEART PROBLEM.. So I din play liao...I go play lucky draw and others... Hehe~ U noe I first time sit got 刺激性de game le... My brother aso mah..Haha...Next time go SUNWAY or GENTING i wan sit RollerCaoster liao..dunno my bro wan accompany me o not, If he dun wan i sit myself lor..Hopefully my bro can la...He quite fat for his age so my father say mayb cannot tahan...siao liao me.. play like this, later my bro got prob i mati la...Juz wish i can play all this!! One day I'll meet my frenz in Sunway or Genting 2 play...better play with frenz leh!! Haha~