CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

♥Fíŗ§Ť ŵŌŘĐş♥

我对你的感觉是真的……
这个部落格,于2009年5月18日,正式开始……之前的,不看也罢,看也没关系……
会诉说的,是我和他,我和兴华中学的故事……

Saturday, December 27, 2008

Taggie Taggie Taggie~

1. Do you wear a ring on your finger?
Yeah, I do.

2. Where are you just now?
Home lah...

3. What are you doing after this?
Err... Blogging loh...

4. Do you miss anyone right now?
Got loh, u loh... Haha xD

5. Do you listen to your friend's advice when they give it to you?
If it makes sense, Yeah, I did.

6. Whats the last kind of soup you ate?
Err...冬瓜汤?

7. Currently have a sunburn?
Not once in my LIFE.

8. Could you eat nothing but cheese for a day straight?
If you promise I wont weigh 100 kg.

9. Who is the last person you hung out with?
Err... Cousins? Uncles and Aunties? Cuz my uncle get married a few days ago.

10. Would you rather shave your head or dye your hair dark blue?
I prefer my current state.

11. Could you last 6 hour without talking?
Can, I slept for 10 hours without talking LOL.

12. What are you listening to right now?
The sound I type on my keyboard.

13. Have you ever thought about getting your tongue pierced?
Dunno, do you?

14. Have any interesting conversations lately?
No...

Finish.
Tag 6 people:
1) MingHuay
2)Grace
3)YikThong
4)XiiaoPing
5)Wei Boon
6)Ghostdragon