CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

♥Fíŗ§Ť ŵŌŘĐş♥

我对你的感觉是真的……
这个部落格,于2009年5月18日,正式开始……之前的,不看也罢,看也没关系……
会诉说的,是我和他,我和兴华中学的故事……

Saturday, December 27, 2008

Tag again... WalaoA!!

规则
1. Each blogger must post these rules.
2. Each blogger is to write ten random facts/habits about themselves.
3. Bloggers that are tagged need to write about the ten things in their blog and post these rules.
4. Then, you need to tag 5 people and list out their names.
5. Don't forget to leave them comments telling them that they've been tagged.

1) I love to write stories.
2) I have a lot of best friends.
3) I am a crazy girl.
4) I hate idiotic boys.
5) My enemy is a GIRL.
6) I like to eat, but Im not fat =P
7) I hate people who always ask this and that.
8) 我讨厌逼我做不喜欢做的事的人。
9) 我听歌听上瘾了,一天不听歌就会犯瘾
10) 我喜欢玩电脑游戏

Okay lor... Finish liao le~
Im gonna tag:

1 XiiaoPing
2 Grace
3 Ghostdragon
4 Yik Thong
5 MingHuay