CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

♥Fíŗ§Ť ŵŌŘĐş♥

我对你的感觉是真的……
这个部落格,于2009年5月18日,正式开始……之前的,不看也罢,看也没关系……
会诉说的,是我和他,我和兴华中学的故事……

Thursday, December 11, 2008

Soooo Happy today!!!!!

Wah!!! Today I so happy de lerhs!!! Firstly my mum bring me to buy sport shoes dat i lyk vry much!!! Yeepee!! Den my mum bring me to first Tesco, den Giant...den go bac Tesco again... Den my mum saw the phone dey are selling. Den i half beg her to buy me 1 cuz my parents promise to buy me a new fone... First she say dun wan, cuz i go singapore no nid use new fone, den i beg again oni she let me buy da fone u noe!!! haha!!! My mum spent nearly 1/2 hour to bargaining wif da shopkeeper den lastly my mum win!! Hahahahaha~ I and the other two shopkeeper laugh and laugh, so funny dey bargaining and bargaining... Lastly, the shopkeeper agree to free me 1 GIG memory card and download songs and themes 4 me...Haha~ My mum aso buy me a cover to protect my fone lorh~ Hehe... The themes soooooooo cute!!!!! How cuteeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!! I so lucky 2day leh!!! [~^o^~] i wan bring to singapore to takepics wif frens hehe~ Den the shopkeeper say he wan to ask my mum to work 4 dem cuz she so smart in talking till ppl cannot tahan!!! Wakakakaka!!!!!!!