CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

♥Fíŗ§Ť ŵŌŘĐş♥

我对你的感觉是真的……
这个部落格,于2009年5月18日,正式开始……之前的,不看也罢,看也没关系……
会诉说的,是我和他,我和兴华中学的故事……

Sunday, December 21, 2008

TAGGED x)

RULE #1 : People who have been tagged must write their answers on their blogs and replace any question that they dislike with a new question formulated by themselves.

RULE #2 : Tag 5 people to do this quiz and those who are tagged cannot refuse. These people must state who they were tagged by and cannot tag the person whom they were tagged by continue this game by sending it to other people.

1. Do you have secrets?
Of course I do

2. GN Sniper Rifle or GN Beam Saber?
I'm not a hunter or wateva

3. Do you enjoy going to school?
I should say, No.

4. Coffee or more coffee?
Seriously, I hate coffee
5. Geek or Nerd?
Ghost or Devil?

6. Eternal laughter, or forever smiles?
Never loved, or lost love?

7. Who is more important? Lover or best friends?
That depends on who are the 'best friends'

8. The person you like is already attached, what would you do?
Choose someone else that is single

9. What made you smile today?
I haven't smiled for ages.

10. Angelic or Devilish?
Both, thanks xD

11.How would you see yourself in 10 years time?
An insane young lady. Loves tragedy, hates peace.

12.Who are currently the most important people to you?
Friends. Not family. They don't understand me.

13.What is the most important thing in life?
Computer, Musics and the Internet. They are part of my life. I can't leave them.

14.Are you single or attached?
Attached, if you count on non-living things. I'm attached to my computer and my stories. =)

15. What is your favourite colour?
What do you think?

16. What is your wish?
Wish I've infinity wishes to use.

17. Have you wondered what will happened afterlife?
No, I'm not afraid of death. You might see me taking a bottle of sleeping pills and say BYE~ to you

18. Would you forgive and forget no matter how horrible a thing someone has done?
That depends who is that 'someone'. If ur my friend I might forgive you, if ur a stranger prepare to have a Tongue Fight >.<"

19. Which do you prefer? Spending more time with Family members or the close/understandable ones?
Close and understandable ones.

20. 5 people you're gonna tag:
1. You
2.yOu
3.yoU
4. YOU
5.YoU

----------Who's the person that tagged you?
MingHuay
Relationship between you and her (him)?
Best Friends =)
Three impressions of her (him)?
Brave?
Nice?
Good-natured?
If she (he) becomes your enemy , you will?
Kill myself.

What will you say to the person you like very much?
Nothing.

Characteristic I like about myself?
I dunno, ask others.

Characteristic I hate about myself?
I dunno either

For the person whom you hate, you say?
Buddy, I HATE you.
What do people feel about you?
Ask them, don't ask me.

List 11 people (if they have blogs/LiveJournal/Facebook etc. this counts as tagging them.)
1. Ms.ChocoBerry (Or you prefer, Yik Thong)
2.MingHuay ^o^
3. Grace
4.Ghostdragon
5. WeiBoon(Baboon)
6. Shirley.(Or...ShuenRu?)
7.Elaine(YiLin)
8.Chelsing
9.Vereamz(or...Vereamzrombia...)
10. JiaYin
11.XiiaoPing

5 & 7 were together?
WeiBoon and Elaine? No way.

What color does no 9 & 11 like?
I dunno, ask them.

Say something about 8.
She's short-haired...

Who is 2?
My 6 years best friend.
Talk about 3.
My another best friend.
Who is 10's best friend?
Shuen Ru

Who's the sexiest among all the 11?
All =D, except vereamz and baboon.

What colour does no 4 like?
Blue.

Is 4 single?
She's a tomboy~
Your relationship with 1?
Friends.
Are 5&6 Best friends?
No, never in the eternity.

9's surname?
Wong.

7's nickname?
Elaine.

Say something to help 9.
I don't think he nids help.

Where does 1 live?
Earth.
11 of them know who you like?
No, they don't.

Say something to 6 when you see him/her.
Hai, Fresh meat.

1's spouse?
Dunno, I might say Qi Wei. She'll kill me.

1 ♥:

♥薰E草♥ said...

i love blue and purple...haha...thx!