CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

♥Fíŗ§Ť ŵŌŘĐş♥

我对你的感觉是真的……
这个部落格,于2009年5月18日,正式开始……之前的,不看也罢,看也没关系……
会诉说的,是我和他,我和兴华中学的故事……

Sunday, January 18, 2009

insects

sometimes i juz got freaked out by insects like grasshoppers, dragonflies, caterpillars, earthworms and so on...
juz now, when i was gonna take my bath, i saw a jumping insect jumping here and there in my BATHROOM.
i freaked out.
i shouted like hell.
i screamed for my brother to take it away but he say he dun wan cuz he dun wan to kill small insects...
i dun care, i screamed "take it away take it away!!!!!!!! pls pls pls pls!!!!!! get that f**k**g insect out of my bathroom!!!!"
i was like mad or something and i tried to back away as far as i can but my back touched the wall. damnit!
finally, my dad heard my shouts and yells and he came. "what r u yelling bout!!??" he asked.
i pointed to the insect on the wall.
he laughed and said "its juz a grasshopper. leave it."
i nearly kicked him in the face.
"get it away!!!! how am i gonna take my bath wif this freaking stupid jumping and hopping grasshopper jumping here and there!!!!"
i was mad.
mad at my brother and father.
"okay okay okay. i'll get it away." my dad finally gave up.
he took a tissue and took the grasshopper.
he den dumped the grasshopper out of the bathroom window.
"okay? done. take ur bath in peace." he said and left my bedroom wif my brother.
whew! finally the freaking grasshopper was gotten rid.
i wish im not afraid of this kind of insects but i cant hah~
those hu are afraid of insects like me, ILYF!!!!!